AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 09:45:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Vampire Declarations: Samples & Comments 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Vampire Declarations: Samples & Comments  (Read 32108 times)
Merticus
House AVA Founder
Administrator
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 11:26:43 AM »

TOV = Temple of the Vampire

This forum does not endorse the TOV, their beliefs, or practices.  It is left up to the individual to pursue whatever path they deem appropriate.  The same standard is applied to any "vampire religion or spirituality" group.

The following thread is for such discussion:

http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/forum/index.php?topic=217.0

Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 08:22:11 PM »

I'd echo what Mert said.

Speaking of "does not endorse any vampire religion or spirituality", I must admit sometimes we do mock them, though... as individuals, though, not as a House.

I'll leave it up to the discerning reader to determine what that may have to do with this thread Smiley

---Mal
Kazarine
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 09:56:31 PM »

Vampires do exist.We live.We breathe.What are we but creatures of the night.Predators on the human race.We are nothing like our Hollywood or literary brethren.We have been around since the begin of mankind.I can not tell you how many of us there are only that we exist.It is not a life I would choose but what vampire has a choice.We are simple creatures living only to feed and to co-exist with mankind but have no fear we will not harm you.It is not exceptable to harm a human in today's vampire world.We follow rules societies rules. our lives are rules by instinct.We are a misunderstood creature.We are what we are and we do exist.

I understand the allure of the dark and the mysterious and the yearning to be all poetically spoken, but, are you kidding me?  Come on now.  "Predators on the human race"?  Aren't you human too?  Geesh.  And "Have no fear we will not harm you?" Give me a break.  So sorry if this sounds harsh, but get real.  If you really believe you are a predator, I can direct you where to go to find other predators, who believe this same line.

I realize we don't know each other, and probably this is a bad first impression for us both.  I'm usually not this abrasive, but this just really totally hit me the wrong way.  I'm also not trying to challenge you in a way that makes you want to leave the forum, but rather in a way that will help you grow as a person, and as a vampire. 

We can't just go around saying we're predators.  We simply aren't.  If you really believe you have to prey upon humans to draw energy, then I don't know what to tell you.  Even TOV, who claim to be predators, do so not because they HAVE or WANT to but because they can, and then they just give it away to their gods.  I can understand what they do and why.

I don't understand why a vampire would be on a forum such as this saying we're predators, or saying this and that about humans as if they weren't one themself. 

Feel free to debate me.  I don't mind.  I won't take it personal, nor should you take what I've said personal. 

I wholeheartedly agree with Eclecta. Whenever someone says they're a predator it makes me think they are or want to be a cereal killer or something. This is just not acceptable in my book. Especially when this statement clashes with the one right after it that says they're not like the Hollywood vampire. I find it ridiculous. If you want to be spiritual or poetic, please do so. But be certain to clearly separate fact from fiction.

the greatest portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.~poe
asteria
Level 5 Contributor

In The Night We Are Free

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »

I love the declaration.

The freedom of the night rejuvenates my soul and forgives my sins with its euphoria for I am a creature of the night and she will protect her children.
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 04:41:37 PM »

THE VAMPIRE BIBLE
is the basic requirement for membership:

THE VAMPIRE BIBLE - $20.00 in softcover:

THE VAMPIRE BIBLE - $35.00 in hardcover with embossed red foil logo on cover:

BASIC RITUAL PACKAGE

* The Vampire Bible
    * The Ritual Pendant

$55.00 (includes The Vampire Bible in softcover):

$70.00 (includes The Vampire Bible in hardcover with embossed red foil logo on cover):

COMPLETE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE

* The Vampire Bible
    * The Ritual Pendant
    * Revelations

$75.00 (includes The Vampire Bible in softcover):

$90.00 (includes The Vampire Bible in hardcover with embossed red foil logo on cover):

COMPLETE MEMBERSHIP AND COMPLETE HISTORY PACKAGE

* The Vampire Bible
    * Bloodlines Volume One
    * Bloodlines Volume Two
    * The Ritual Pendant
    * Revelations

$115.00 (includes The Vampire Bible in softcover):

$130.00 (includes The Vampire Bible in hardcover with embossed red foil logo on cover):

If Vampires were real,
would you want to be one?
WTF?

Test Everything - Believe Nothing.
That "motto" right there is stolen from Chaos.
Seems like we got a potential lawsuit on our hands, considering this garbage is published.

Once you have accepted lifetime registered membership,
you can then consider active membership.
When you order an authorized copy of The Vampire Bible, you will have the option to accept a lifetime registered membership in the Temple.
Subscription to active membership opens the door to
live interaction with others in the Temple
Save yourself $20 dollars, ask me a question instead.

The Temple has only one goal:
To find and awaken Vampires to their nature and their heritage.
We exist to find people like you. 

The Vampire Bible is your passport to the Nightside world of the Vampire.
The Vampire Bible allows you to seek membership in the Temple.

By obtaining an authorized copy of The Vampire Bible from us
you open the door to contact and communication with us.

You also learn those parts of our most hidden secrets
that can be expressed in words.

In less than fifty pages of condensed and clear language
you will learn the essentials of our way of life.

I'm done quoting. But I'm calling out the "temple of the vampire". This is just a runoff of the Temple of Set, and nothing can ever compare to the Temple of Set.

One Life, One Chance.

Mortal life is swift and short.

Compared to ...?
Sounds a lot like a watered down Temple of Set to me.

I kindly request that there be no more talk about the Temple of the Vampire. I ask nothing, it's simply a request. I do not approve of that. You are welcome to continue to speak, I will not slight anyone for it. But I request humbly all the same.

This is not the Setian Bible. They pride themselves on their predatory nature, well so do I. I will have words with any member that publicly announces their membership to this group.
So it is, so it shall be.

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 04:52:09 PM »

o_0 "basic ritual package"?

if that doesn't ring a loud rubbish bell, i dont know what does then. :X
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 04:57:32 PM »

I find it quite dangerous considering the topics the Temple of Set finds of interest.
It seems that this temple of the vampire goes around acting as if they can turn people, find who they want and awaken some vampiric dormancy.
Absurd. Angry

And to steal the foundation of chaos and take it as their own... how utterly disrespectful!

I have half a mind to contact them directly! But it's not worth it. Undecided
Let's just keep the discussion of it here to a respectful minimum. Chances are good they've already pissed off most of the Zee Clusters who give a shit.

GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 05:00:06 PM »

I feel like I just heard a pitch by the late and great Billy Mays

"20 Bucks says none of y'all dumb white people can kill me"
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2009, 05:01:34 PM »

I feel like I just heard a pitch by the late and great Billy Mays

People have a right to make money, but not like this.  Lips Sealed
And not with stolen literature from other groups and philosophies.

Note; the only reason the Temple of Set made their bible available for purchase was to make it more available to those empathic vampires who were curious about the Temple. To do this for money, to lie to people... such ugliness.

Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2009, 09:06:41 AM »

I have met someone who owns The Vampire Bible recently, even though I havent read it I have gotten alot of information from him.  The fees they present are like any other church, it keeps the organization going.  Maybe they did use some points from other people, but don't we all?  We all live by something someone else has said before, that is just what they like to express, so if anything they are giving credit to the ones who invented the statements, even if not directly.  And I understand that the only required pieces of merchandise is the Bible, giving you access to the group.  That I heard from them myself.  I still have the E-mail somewhere.  They also are really trying to find people who have awakened and open them up to who they are, kind of a safe house for newly awakened Vampires.  I do not pretend to know everything about them, because that is next to impossible if you are not actually a member, but I do know enough to say that they have been around for a long time, and have been somewhat successful, so they must be doing something right.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
vitchy
Level 4 Contributor

Hello

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2010, 12:54:08 AM »

Successful how???  What accomplishments have vamps been noted for other than killing??  People fear what they dont understand.  So until then......

*look at the world thru pure light*
vitchy
Level 4 Contributor

Hello

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2010, 09:03:58 PM »

I really dont need a book or a group of people to tell what I am, what Im suppose to do, what I need to act like, or how my life is suppose to be lived.  Be leaders people!!!!!!!!!!!

*look at the world thru pure light*
Dantess
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2010, 05:25:52 PM »

1.) A spiritual creature.
2.) They are open minded.
3.) They are good and bad.
4.) Their on a higher scale.
5.) Most importantly they are creatures of nature that are created by a human body.

This is just my views the way I live, pretty much for those who may not know you have to be human to be a vampire, it's not anything from fiction immortality is impossible.

I Live for Love.
razorblade_recon
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2010, 04:55:25 AM »

My opinion here differes from most and I can only speak of my own experiences and they are this.....A vampire is one who must have a fresh source of prana, ki, life force, etc....to sustain ones life, in my case it usually comes in the form of blood, of which in my opinion is also the only form that sustains well.
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2010, 09:52:05 AM »

1.) A spiritual creature.
2.) They are open minded.
3.) They are good and bad.
4.) Their on a higher scale.
5.) Most importantly they are creatures of nature that are created by a human body.

This is just my views the way I live, pretty much for those who may not know you have to be human to be a vampire, it's not anything from fiction immortality is impossible.

Oh, there may be some semantics going on here, but might have a bone to pick on a topic or two.

1).  Ok.. nothing really to complain about there, but its pretty generic.  I dont know of too many cases where a body is functional without a spirit, across all species of living thing, and some non-living.

2).  Open minded?  Hardly a given to any condition.  No, I wouldnt say is a qualifying trait.  Certainly there can be open minded vampries, but there can also be open minded clergymen, police officers, asthmatics, etc.

3).  Yes.. good and bad.  Again.. applies to everyone.

4).  Higher scale?  Ok.. this I have contention with.  Higher than what, on whos scale.  I have said it many many times.. vampirism is not a subsitute for self esteeme.  If anything, the presence of a damaged or malformed energy system could lend to the theory that in fact vamps are lesser.  Higher starts to imply seperation and eletism, both of which are folly.  I think you would need to explain that one more.

5).  Ok.. your definition is saying (I think) that we are all essentially human.  I agree.  I do not agree that vampirism is limited to beings in physical bodies.  I would also have to agrue that it is a condition caused by the body.. for example, I am a energy feeder.. this  is true irregardless of my being in the physical or astral.  I dont think the body is a cause, but instead a template where the symptoms may reflect.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: