AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 10:17:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Who Is A Vampire, Donor, Or Other? 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Who Is A Vampire, Donor, Or Other?  (Read 67183 times)
san.demon
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 03:21:16 AM »

Honorable Paindancer,
can you tell me the method you feed on others...
coz without anyting outflow none can intake the inflow... in my case my conscious goes out up the space with the help of loosen body and mind and intellact but all chakras are aligned and with the help of it the channel is created to inflow naturally.

In aura too i am stressless position with grown subcoscious and making four chakras charged in pyramid's center (my arms opened and arms above elbow become base of pyramid and the heart chakra is routed awaken and throat and pioneal and crown awaken and charged to inflow the aura flow from top to bottom of mine as aura fall... its much visualization work that time i can see that whitish blue stream fall on me in the world of white fog... (Aura seek)
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 11:31:04 AM »

I started a new thread, detailing one of my methods here:

http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/forum/index.php?topic=1353.0

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 09:25:49 AM »

If all else fails san.demon, feed off of Ambient energy.  It is exactly the same as normal energy, just easier to take.  Ambient energy is the energy that everyone lets out of their body and is floating around in the air.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2009, 10:12:55 AM »

If all else fails san.demon, feed off of Ambient energy.  It is exactly the same as normal energy, just easier to take.  Ambient energy is the energy that everyone lets out of their body and is floating around in the air.

Absolutely wrong, sin. 

I am going to go out on a limb here, reading  your profile, your posts, etc.

Your not a vampire.   (bear with me, I know its a important definition to you, but I am essentially saying you dont have a defect so it isnt a bad thing)

You are an energy worker, and you seem to be a pretty intuitive one.  Likely a energy feeder as well (just like some of the critters you chase around... related, yes)  I think, someone, somewhere along the line showed you that you could feed on others, and told you that made you a vamp.  It dosnt.

One thing you seem to be missing in your experience, is the need vamps deal with.  The need for a human vibration, so to speak.  Its not the same as just straight ambient energy, and no amount of manipulation will make it so.  Its just not part of your experience and I dont fault you for it, but you need to be careful before makeing blanket statements like you just did.

Ambient energy is not the same as pranic we you get when feeding.  If it was, we would all feed ambient and it would be sufficient.  It may be all you need to do, but it isnt enough for many of us.

Paindancer
Thought
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2009, 10:47:11 AM »

Eh Pain, I'm going to have to disagree with part of what you're saying.

First and foremost, the journey of life is for oneself and oneself alone.  I must disagree with your choice of words saying 'you're not really a vampire.'  A better way to get your point across would be 'maybe you are not as others of us are.'  Being a vampire isn't one way or another, remember that. Wink

The other part of this.  It is true that Ambient energy is not precisely the same.  We eh, 'metabolize' for lack of a better word, these 'vibrations' much faster and with less of a 'kick' than the other forms of pranic energy.  Now for someone to say that it's the 'same thing.'  You can take the approach that it kind of is and kind of isn't.  It has some of the same basic 'make-up' but it's often distorted, diluted and not as potent.  Some can survive on it (if not in the best physical or mental shape) and some will go nuts.  It's all very individualized.

Now this brings up an entirely different point of view that I only have anecdotal 'research' to back.  In my experience (this may not be true of all) the older you get, the more you need.  This is my experience and the experience of a scant few that I have talked with.  I don't doubt that a teenage vampire might be able to survive on ambient energy.  As the years progress, this may no longer be sufficient.  Vampirism as a whole is so complicated that you can't make blanket statements of ANY kind.  Because some young vampires report NOT being able to survive on ambient energy.  But I'm not dead, and I did very little direct feeding when I was younger.  I'm alive, pretty healthy and now I find myself not being able to survive the way I have in the past and so I've had to step-it-up a notch so to speak.

Bottom line...vampires are as complicated as anyone else.  No single thing will work for all and no single 'symptom' (again for lack of a better word) can describe us all.

iVamp : Ask me what kinds of Apps I come with.
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2009, 12:51:43 PM »

All good points.  No one can ever really tell us what we are, after all.

I will say, sometimes, however, we get caught up in a concept, and it prevents us from finding truth beyond it, regardless of if the first concept is factual.  Hence my stance.

Yes, I do make a very broad definition when it comes to vampirism.  It revolves around the need to take energy from another being.  Not the ability, not the desire, not even drinking blood on the weekends, but the condition of requirement.  I think its a fair line to draw, lest we accept any 'twilighter' as understanding us.  Just cause you say you are, dosnt make it so.  (I do not think sin is a twiligter, for record, i give him more than that..)

Paindancer
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2009, 04:34:39 PM »

I agree with Thought and you paindancer.  Maybe it is because I'm younger, but Ambient energy does "fill me up" so to speak, not all the way, but enough to do me alot of good when in great need.  I do have the need to feed, there was some confusion when I first started, it was just part of my awakening progress. 

belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2009, 07:01:49 PM »

All good points.  No one can ever really tell us what we are, after all.

I will say, sometimes, however, we get caught up in a concept, and it prevents us from finding truth beyond it, regardless of if the first concept is factual. 
Hence my stance.

Yes, I do make a very broad definition when it comes to vampirism.  It revolves around the need to take energy from another being.  Not the ability, not the desire, not even drinking blood on the weekends, but the condition of requirement.  I think its a fair line to draw, lest we accept any 'twilighter' as understanding us.  Just cause you say you are, dosnt make it so.  (I do not think sin is a twiligter, for record, i give him more than that..)

i've found this to be true with a lot of people, and i am always trying to make sure that it isn't true with me. :\

it's a hard thing to get around, ego.... Sad
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2009, 08:03:30 PM »

Certianly the youth issue has merit.  My experience has been that my needs have lessened as I have grown older, but that could be external factors.  As well.

And kudos for taking my thought process in stride Sin (yes I know I dont get your name right btw, im still processing you..), its something to try on, so to speak, and see if any part of it fits.  So many times, our definitions become the chains which bind us.

Paindancer
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2009, 02:21:00 PM »

The first thing I did when I started posts here was try to make it clear that I believe I'm something but I know that others may be more knowledgeable than me and so if someone believes I'm not what I say I am please tell me because I would like your input, even if I don't agree personally. My ego is big enough without me trying to inflate it by saying I'm something I'm not. With that said though I do feel that this is only something that a person can decide them self as long as they take the time to research what being a vampire means.

"20 Bucks says none of y'all dumb white people can kill me"
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »

You shoud try going to the topic in General Vampirism Discussion that says something like "what symptoms have you encountered due to Vampirism."  that may help you.

GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2009, 04:39:15 PM »

Eh I'm happy with who I am and the conclusions I've drawn about myself. I just gotta be me

Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2009, 09:09:38 AM »

Well said, whatever you believe is real for you.

asteria
Level 5 Contributor

In The Night We Are Free

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2009, 10:33:16 AM »

exactly.

The freedom of the night rejuvenates my soul and forgives my sins with its euphoria for I am a creature of the night and she will protect her children.
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2009, 05:20:56 PM »

Or to put in the immortal words of Popeye "I am what I am and that's all that I am"

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: