AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 06:28:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Vampire Community & Subcultural Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  02.12.11 - Florida Woman Charged With Lying About "Vampire" Attack 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 02.12.11 - Florida Woman Charged With Lying About "Vampire" Attack  (Read 3494 times)
Merticus
House AVA Founder
Administrator
Level 5 Contributor

« on: February 12, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/state_news/021211-woman-charged-with-lying-about-attack

Woman charged with lying about attack
'Twilight' fan had role-played with a man instead

Updated: Saturday, 12 Feb 2011, 8:52 AM EST
Published : Saturday, 12 Feb 2011, 8:52 AM EST

MARATHON, Fla. - A Florida Keys teen has admitted to police that bite marks on her body came from vampire role-playing and not an attack that she had previously reported.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office reports that the 15-year-old girl was charged Thursday with making a false report and released to her mother's custody.

Authorities say the girl is a fan of the vampire-based "Twilight" movies and books. After engaging in fantasy biting with a 19-year-old man in August, she worried about her mother seeing marks on her neck, arms and back. She called her mother and said she had been attacked while jogging.

When deputies couldn't find evidence of the attack and pushed for more details, the girl eventually revealed what really happened.

No charges have been filed against the 19-year-old man.

Kim
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 06:03:47 PM »

Twilight...I don't even know what to say about this article...should I talk about the stupidity of teens, the obsessiveness of Twilight, or something along those lines? I'm honestly dumbfounded by how a teen that is into Twilight gets mixed up with vampire role-play fantasy. I understand how it happens and everything, but it just makes you want to shake your head in disappointment and wonder what happened to people.

Only in death can we be together forever
SilverRose
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »

I feel the same way, I just don't know what to think about anything related to Twilight anymore.

Everyone has their own perception of perfection.

Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat.

Meja yht mad meja.
ShadowMatt
Level 2 Contributor

Striga Custos

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 08:39:36 PM »

Can I go back in time and -boink- Stephanie Meyers on the back of the head and yell BAD!

Can I pleeeeaaasssseeeee :3

And so In life, we reflect In death.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: