AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:16:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  So It Seems To Me That Participation...... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: So It Seems To Me That Participation......  (Read 5936 times)
Zeratul
Level 2 Contributor

From the Shadows we come to Rescue of the Light.

« on: April 28, 2013, 02:21:30 AM »

I log in and I see that there are new members to the forum. I bid thee welcome. However what concerns me is the over all lack of participation in the forum from a lot of names that I randomly checked out. I am thinking we need an attention getter for these "quiet" people to see if they are still interested in participation. But that is just my opinion. Also I didn't know where else to start this thread so, please Merticus if I have it in the wrong area go ahead and move it if possible.

On this forum I have made some wonderful friends, some of who have even let me taste them. Is why I suggest increased over all participation from them there "quiet" folks.

The Shadows are as always, my one and only true friend. And of course my Pearl.
RedKatt
Level 2 Contributor

sang, female, 40 something, ESL

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 05:07:40 PM »

Perhaps the vampire and donor community register will change this.
It isn't just here that things have gone quiet, many sites have been trolled and people get tired of it and don't bother.
We have had massive problems in Russia recently, threats to out and identify people, leading to threats of assault, its not good, people have got pretty scared
Merticus
House AVA Founder
Administrator
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 12:00:45 PM »

Since Facebook came around and almost everyone has transitioned to smartphones, the activity on forums across the board has generally decreased.  We'll see what happens in the coming months.

Zeratul
Level 2 Contributor

From the Shadows we come to Rescue of the Light.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 12:13:22 AM »

Perhaps the vampire and donor community register will change this.
It isn't just here that things have gone quiet, many sites have been trolled and people get tired of it and don't bother.
We have had massive problems in Russia recently, threats to out and identify people, leading to threats of assault, its not good, people have got pretty scared

That is why I would like to stay in the shadows or "in the coffin" as some like to put it. However staying hidden has its consequences as well. So yes hopefully the registration for donors and our kind will help immensely as from my experiences places like facebook and such are bad places for any of us to "congregate".

The Shadows are as always, my one and only true friend. And of course my Pearl.
Plump Black Swan
Level 3 Contributor

♥Let Flights Of Angels Sing Thee To Thy Rest♥

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 04:02:48 AM »

GREETINGS UNTO YOU MERTICUS AND THE ATLANTA VAMPIRE ALLIANCE

I beg not to close down your website. This website has opened my eyes to knowledge that I never known. My view of life has indeed changed. I sat in a Mall in Philadelphia a couple of weeks ago and watched the people go by. They all seem different to me now.

I temporarily closed my eyes and listened to there sounds. I got a weird jolt and then I stopped.

After I saw the series about the Blooddrinker, I found myself smelling the difference between lamp and beef. And it is so red and it looks so good I ate it 1/2 cooked with kosher salt. It was good!

The Moon that I have moved me in so many ways all my life. I absorb and worship MY G♥D through it. I see the halfmoon from the window at my job now and it seems different to me.

The last statement that I posted was the truth!!!

I even talked to my cousin from Texas about it. And we both discussed a lot about our family pertaining to "Guardians". I even found out my Grandfather loved the night like myself plus he used his room as a refudge like me or I should say like him.

I need this website because I cannot tell who is a poser or not. There is a Vampire on Facebook who says he is drunk off of NyQuil! WHAT?! I mean really, come on! He can't be real!

And I want so desperately want to do something for the Vampire Community. And not just remain "on-line". I want to be a REAL BLACK SWAN.

I regret that I opened myself to this later than sooner in my life.

So please do not shut your website down. I want to find myself again.♥

♡May your days be short & Nights everlasting♡
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: