AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 12:43:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  VampDar aka Beacon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: VampDar aka Beacon  (Read 12641 times)
Hecata
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 06:41:49 PM »

This is a transferred post from AVA forum 1.0.

Originally posted by: Maloryn

Not sure if this fits under the category of general energy signatures, but I figured if not, someone with mod access can split it into its own...

"Vamp-Dar" aka "Vamp Quickening" aka all sorts of other things...

The tendency for some vampires to be able to sense each other. From my experience, this is generally not "all" vampires, but rather only certain vampires exhibiting an ability to sense certain other vampires.

Anyone else have any experiences / theories on this?

I'm particularly interested to know if anyone has had experiences where another vampire sometimes did and sometimes didn't "show up" to the sensing vamp. (barring actively "hiding" themselves).

---Mal/Ehran
Hiding? Vamps(creatures) cannot hide themselves from other vampires,no more than a dog can hide itself from another dog! I use the term dog because animals put out smells,or signals that others pick up on,and the same thing goes with being a vampire. Its a state of knowing deep within your brain,it's a state of feeling deep within your soul. Its hard to explain but you just know! Like a feeling you get when something isn't right...you just know by something telling you it isn't right and feeling it isn't right,and that same kind of knowing tells us when we are close to another just like us.
LadyOfPales
Level 4 Contributor

ITS A SPY

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 11:49:05 PM »

I've met a psi who I could not "feel" before
what would you call this?

>:|
Oblivionburns
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 05:42:32 PM »

I call those I can't "feel" nulls.  Not in a derogatory sense, it's just that their energy reminds me of lint under a bed.  I've actually said as much to the few I felt safe being honest with, & they weren't surprised in the slightest.  I have no idea what causes that!  Their energy, when I've sampled it, makes me drowsy, like valerian root.

Shadow hide you, moon watch over you, night cloak you, peace keep you.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: