AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:08:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Calling Out! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Calling Out!  (Read 3993 times)
Kerri
Level 3 Contributor

Nothing comes without a price...

« on: June 10, 2012, 09:18:29 PM »

Okay so here's my deal: I've been off and on with this group forever. The only reason I've yet to attend a meeting is because I live in Birmingham, AL. well I did, now dure to my fiance sleeping with my roommate for two months while I was at work I'm back with family closer to Anniston. Seriously, I came home one day and she was wearing my clothes. It's been a year and I still wanna kill them both. not mad anymore, just wanna kill them. You know, trees could really use the wasted oxygen. Save the trees! Whatever.

Anyway look: this aspect, you know the whole vampire aspect, I've stuck in an infinite loop of running from it and desperately seeking it for 10 years now. It started when I was 15, now I'm 25. Now...I'm seeking truth. I'm pushing 30, it's time for some answers. That being said, I'm never gonna find them without being in person. So I've got a job now, and I hope to keep it if my crazy-ass manager stays on her meds. I'll be getting the money to travel.

We need a summit. I need to meet people who claim this state of being and all it takes for me to read someone is a 5 foot radius. Not 10 minutes ago I ran across a guy's website and his story and theories based on his perception were dead on and when I finally tracked the guy down in a chat room he fucking banned me because I felt differently about something as small as DNA. Guess there is such a thing as an enlightened asshole. Learn something new everyday, right? Awesome.

Birmingham communities suck beyond words. Anyway, I'm specifically interested to get to know Soulsplat. I used to talk to him a lot a few years ago before I retreated to my safe blanket of denial. Well, new aspects have entered my reality and that blanket just doesn't cover me anymore.

Meetup. Let's have one. If it's scheduled, when? Because I can't find the info on the site, likely because I navigated a fucked up register under training all day at work and now I can't navigate my own fucking phone. Oh well, maybe those braincells will grow back...

Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 09:31:51 PM »

We have meetups fairly regularly, though not all of us are at them all the time (I'm only at about a quarter of the monthly meetups as I often have scheduling conflicts due to the fact that they're primarily on Fridays).

We actually had a small contingent of folks come out from AL a few months ago and hang out for a bit.

---Mal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: