AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 10:17:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  'The Need To Feed'.? And A Few Things That Can Help 'Get You By' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 'The Need To Feed'.? And A Few Things That Can Help 'Get You By'  (Read 3641 times)
Contesa_de_vampir
Level 1 Contributor

Contesa De Vampir VNC My Most Gracious Greetings

« on: October 28, 2010, 01:13:48 PM »

My Hypothesis Is This, (and Has Been For Years) We Are Evolving, And As We Do As A Species I Believe Our Primal And Predatory Nature Will Increase Along With Our Need For Blood And Other Energy, 'The Need To Feed'.

I Have Noticed This In The Community As Well, Sanguinary vampires Needs Increasing, Their Normal Feeding Patterns, Are No Longer Sustaining Them, Some Are Becoming Weak And Ill, With Increased Appetites And Hunger For Blood, So Many 'Seeking Donors' Ads And 'Fishing' In Conversations For Prey.

I See Two Things In This 'Could Be Good' and 'Could Be Bad' Ether Way, I See Evolution And That Is A Good Thing, And I See An Increased Demand For Blood (That Is In Short Supply) And I Also Have Looked Into  Research Divisions In The 'Blood Supply' Issue, Some Of Their Solutions Seem Quite Feasible And Simple To Implement, (Others Seem Very Ominous With A Science Fiction Horror Tone,.....lol ) Their Ideas All Have Very Good Solutions To The Problem, And I Know Research Scientists Will Continue Their Efforts Till A Solution Is Found, I Would Just Hate To See The Latter Come Into Play Like A B-Movie....lol, And I Really Do Not See How Some Could Ever Be Done Legally, (But Who Knows What Goes On Behind The Curtain Of Science  Shocked).

I Have Also Noticed The Same As You In The Pranic/Psi Vampires, And Yes It" Seems "To Be A World Wide Phenomenon As The Information That Comes In Seems To Imply. So In This Matter, If The Trend Continues, My Synopsis On This Is We Are Evolving At An Impressive Rate, And That Does Not Surprise Me, But If Indeed This Is The Case, Pranic / Psi Vampires Are Taking A Leap Toward Sanguine Feeding, So Where Does That Take The Sanguinary Vampire? Somewhere Beyond The Point Of Where We Now Are?. We Must Try To Control Our Blood-lust!, And I Am Realizing This Is Easier Said Than Done, My Personal Needs Are Overwhelming, And My Body Is Suffering Due To It. In Blood Consumption It Has Increased To The Point Of My Human Vehicle Can Not Process All The Raw Blood I Can Consume, And I Have Always Been A 'Hardy Feeder' On Both Human And Animal Blood, And Lived With The Digestive Upsets, But Increasing My Intake Above That, Even Taking Antiemtics and Anti Diarrhea Medications Are Feeble, I Have Also Had To Increase My Intake Of Iron, Magnesium And Potassium Supplements, As Well As Adding At Least 16 oz. Of Rare Red Meat, Protein Powder, And Ensure, Boost Or Slimfast Everyday. And For Cravings In between Caffeine, Chocolate And Jello (Liquid, Before Chilled and Jelled) Work Well, *A Note On Chocolate, Best Forms Are Cacao, Cocoa, Bakers Chocolate (Dark), Bakers Dark Semi-Sweet, And The Old Favorites 'Ovaltine' And Hershey's Chocolate Syrup Right Out Of The Ol' Squeeze Bottle, On The Chocolate, Try To Avoid Sweet Candy Bars, And Light Or Milk Chocolate, (Because You Will Gain Weight) "Not To Say Keeping A Jar Of Peanut M & M's or A Tin Of 'Pirouline Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafer Sticks And A Espresso Machine Has Killed Me Yet.....lol"

Also For Any Type Of Vampire, Therian, Other-Kin And All Like Creatures (The Mundane As Well)  This Is Excellent And A Must, Really Supports The Nutrition Of The Body, And Used With Exercise Builds Lean Muscle (More Muscles, Less Fat, As Muscles Burns Fat, So Build Those Muscles!) And Is A Great Energy Source.Great Boost For Sanguine, Pranic/Psi, And Tantric Vampires Alike, I've Used It For Years.

'You Need A Blender, And Milk Or Soy Milk (Vanilla 'Silk' is best) Almond Milk Can Be Used As Well, Add 1 1/2 Cups Of Milk, 1 or 2 Raw Egg(s), 8 Tbls Honey (more Or Less To Your Taste) 2 to 4 Scoops Protein Powder (Whey Is Best), 2 Tbls Malt Powder, 6 or 8 tbls Wheat Germ, 1 Small or 1/2 A Banana, 1 scoop Ice cream, Vanilla (Reg, Lite,Fat Free or Frozen Yogurt) 3 or 6 oz. Yogurt, And/Or 4 oz Immunitas, Pro Biotic,  Active,  Live Cultures,  L-Acidophilus.

Then Add Your Fun Stuff If You Like, Strawberries,Blackberries, Cacao Or Cocoa Powder, Instant Coffee Or Espresso, Peanut butter, And If You Like It Sweeter, Simply Add More Honey, Splenda, White Kayro Syrup, Stevia Plant Granules, Or Plain Raw Sugar (It Is Light Brown In Color) You Can Also Add Maple Syrup And Brown Sugar, No End To Flavor Combinations!

Also Pat`e, Pat`e, Pat`e! The Liver And Other 'Organ' Meats Are Great For Predators, I Like Thin Sliced Calf Liver, Salt, Garlic Powder And Pepper, Rolled In Flour, Pan Fried Smothered With Fresh Sliced Onion Rings, And Served With Ketchup. And With The Leftovers You Can Put The Liver And Onions In A Blender, And Make Pat`e, Freeze It, Later Thaw And Spread On Crackers!

Chicken Hearts Can Be Bought In A Container At Your Butcher Shop, (Make Sure They Are Fresh) You Season, And Flour Them Same As The Calf Liver, And Fry Them, Or Add Them To Your Chicken & Dumplings When Cooking, Also Fry The Hearts, Slice Them Up, And Add Them To Dressing For Your Baked Chicken Or Turkey, You Can Also Add Them To 'Stovetop Stuffing'. And Also With Leftover Fried Chicken Hearts Or Livers You Can Blend Them To Make Pat`e (I Also Like To Add Minced Garlic Cloves To Any Of My Pat`e When Blending, Also If It Comes Out Too Dry, Add A Little Virgin Olive Oil To Make A Smoother Paste)

Some Of You May, But I Do Not Like Gizzards, Tripe Or Brains.

Sweetbreads Are Good, It Is The Thymus Glands Of A Calf, And You Prepare Them The Same As Above For The Liver And Hearts, And Fry or Sauté Them In Butter.

Tongue, (Acquired Taste) Boil Whole Tongue In A Stock Pot, With Lot's Of Seasoning, Onions, Garlic, Sage, Till The Inside Is Tender, Remove, Cool, Make A Long Slit The Length Of The Tongue, Peal The Taste Buds Off, Season Again, Chill, Then Slice Thin And Use On Sandwiches.

Liverwurst Is Very Good On White Bread With Mayo And Lettuce, Tomato And Pepper, You Can Add Bacon If You Like, Or Cheese. Liverwurst Is Also Good On Crackers.

You Can Always Fine Chop or Grate Any Of The Above, Calf, Chicken Livers (Fried) Or Liverwurst, Add 3/4 cup Fine Chopped or Grated Meat, Boil And Chop 6 or 8 Eggs, 2 tbls Minced Garlic, 1/4 cup (Or Less) Fine Chopped, Or Grated Purple or Yellow Onion, Salt And Pepper, Add 1/2 A Cup Mayo (More Or Less To Taste and Texture) And You Have A Wonderful Spread For Sandwiches Or Crackers, It Is Also A Great Topper For A Plain Green Garden Salad. (Always Remember To Add Tender Baby Spinach Leaves To All Your Salads For The Extra Iron)

If You Have A Good Old Fashioned Butcher Shop, Ask If They Make Or Carry 'Blood Sausage' This Can Be Made Into Many Wonderful Dishes, Boil The Sausage, Cut It Into 1/2 Inch Circles, Then You Can Sauté Sliced Baby Red Potatoes In Butter And Virgin Olive Oil, 1/2 A Sliced Onion, Minced Garlic, Salt And Pepper, Add 1/3 Cup Vinegar And 1/3 Cup Raw Sugar, And You Have Blood Sausage And German Potatoes,   Also You Can Make The Same Recipe (But Instead Of The Vinegar And Sugar) After Onions And Potatoes Are Tender Smother With Shredded Colby Jack Or Long Horn Or Sharp Cheddar And A Little Pepper Jack Cheese, When Cheese Is Melted, It's Ready!

You Can Take A Ring Of Blood Sausage Cut It Into 4 or 5 Links, Cut Them Length Wise, In A Baking Dish, Coat With Virgin Olive Oil Drain And Add 4 cans Of Bavarian Sauerkraut, Or 4 Cans Of Plain Sauerkraut Add Caraway Seeds  To Taste (About 4 Tsp) Salt, Pepper, Diced Onion And Minced Garlic, Add Sauerkraut To Coted Baking Dish, Add All Other Ingredients, Stir Then Add Sausage On Top And Bake At 350 Till Edges Brown, And Dish Is Hot All The Way Through.

Take The Blood Sausage, Cut It Into 1/2 Inch Circles, Put In Stock Pot, Fill 1/2 The Pot With Water, Slice About 10 Baby Red Potatoes (No Need To Peal This Kind Of Potatoes Ever) Chop 1 large Purple or Yellow Onion, Mince About 6 Cloves Of Garlic, Add 3 or 4 Cans Of Green Beans(Drained) Boil Till Potatoes And Onions Are Tender, Add 2 Cans Of Cream Of Mushroom Soup, And Serve As A Hardy Stew/Soup, Or Thicken Using 1/2 Cup Of Milk With 4 Tbls Corn Starch, Or  4 Tbls Flour Or  4 Tbls Pioneer Baking Mix, Mix Well With A Fork In The 1/2 Cup Of Milk, Till Smooth And Add To Boiling Stock Pot, Turn Heat 'Off' Stirring Constantly Till Thickened For A Rich, Thick, Hardy Stew.             

These Are Just A Few Things To Help You Stay Healthy, Between Feedings Of Any Kind, And Remember: "Let Us Prey"~ Contesa

YIM: Contesa_de_vampir               

Dark is she, but brilliant! Black are her wings, black on black! Her lips are
red as rose, kissing all of the Universe! She is Lilith, who leadeth forth the
hordes of the Abyss, and leadeth man to liberation! She is the irresistible
fulfiller of all lust, seer of desire. First of all women was she - Lilith, not
Eve was the first! Her hand brings forth the revolution of the Will and true
freedom of the mind! She is KI-SI-KIL-LIL-LA-KE, Queen of the Magic! Look on her
in lust and despair!
Lillith Darkwraith
Level 2 Contributor

Gone

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 07:14:18 PM »

Whether you are Sang or Psi and diet high in carbohydrates plus 10% glucose will help to maintain your energy levels.

Even the smallest star shines in the darkness.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: